- …feature an agenda that allows the audience to identify different concepts
- …have very little text – no more than 6 bullet points
- …are clearly structured
- …are presented freely – the text serves as “keyword lead”
- …focus on the essential elements
- … are tailored to the target group (audience) and use accessible language
- …use pictures and graphics to illustrate the issue – “a picture paints a thousand words”
The letterhead is used for all business correspondence. In addition, the first page of important documents such as general terms and conditions, safety instructions or technical documentation is placed on the letterhead. All following pages contain only the brand bar of the main letterhead as a style element.